Friday, August 2, 2013

JustRite Papercraft August Release Day 6

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the final day of the JustRite August release.  I hope you have enjoyed the releases this week.  Kellie, Amy and Becca have outdone themselves this time with these gorgeous stamps and dies.

Today's release sets are called Lace Oval Background and Lace Vintage Labels Three.


To begin my card I stamped the Lace Oval Background with Versamark Embossing ink, applied Orange Sherbet embossing powder and heat embossed it.


Next I got crazy with layers!!  I love layers on a card.  The layers go as follows starting with the bottom:  Spellbinders Lacey Ovals, Classic Ovals, Lacey Ovals, Classic Ovals and JustRite Vintage Labels Two.  The sentiment is from Lace Vintage Labels Three.

I added a beautiful yellow bow using some ribbon from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and some black bling on the corners.


Here is a look at Lace Oval Background and Lace Vintage Labels Three:


Here are the other JustRite designers also showcasing some amazing projects today using these 2 stamp sets.



Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great weekend!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Lace Oval Background, Lace Vintage Labels Three

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Two, Spellbinders Lacey Ovals, Classic Ovals


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Simple and Very Pretty!Love your colors!!!

Shari said...

I love the orange embossing on the yellow paper! So different and so my style-at least I wish I could do this, I don't see it often enough so I don't dare to post something like this. Thanks for posting this beautiful card! I've now found some courage to just "do it my way!" (I mean it all in a good way!)