Tuesday, July 30, 2013

JustRite Papercraft August Release Day 3

Good morning everyone.  I have another card today using more of Becca Feeken's gorgeous dies as well as a stamp set that she designed.  The dies are called Filigree Corners and the stamp set is Looking For A Sign.

My card base was created by using a gorgeous die from Spellbinders named 5 x 7 Detailed Scallops.  I then cut a piece of designer paper to mat the inside of the Spellbinders die.

Next I used the Filigree Corner die to create 2 green corner pieces for my card.  This die is so perfect for almost any project.  I'm sure that I will be using it on some future scrapbook pages. 

I then chose a pretty sentiment from Looking For A Sign along with the nice frame stamp also in this set.  I stamped these onto a piece of white cardstock that I had already stamped with Elegant Fronds Background. I thought that it looked much better than a plain piece of white cardstock.

Here is a look at both items that I used to create this pretty card


Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some gorgeous projects today using these 2 new releases:



Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies:



1 comment:

Mickie said...

Very, very pretty!