Wednesday, January 1, 2014

JustRite Papercraft's January Release Day One - Tufted Vintage Labels Seven Background

Good morning and Happy New Year everyone!!  Today is a special day for me because 25 years ago I gave birth to my oldest daughter Heather.  Wow - I can't believe that it's been 25 years, where does the time go!!!

Today is also the first day of JustRite Papercraft's January release.  Today I created a tissue box cover using Tufted Vintage Labels Seven Background Stamp as my box base.

I really love to make tissue box covers.  It just makes having a tissue box on the counter top so much prettier!

Each side of the tissue box cover is done differently.  The butterflies are part of the Black Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamp set, colored with Copics and handcut.   Below I have posted each side with the stamp set used.






For the top of the tissue box, I used Spellbinders Lacey Tiers and Labels Four dies

Here are the other JustRite Papercraft's designers also showing some gorgeous projects today.  Be sure to check them out.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a Happy New Year!!

Supplies:


Dies:  Spellbinders Lacey Tiers, Labels 4, Petite Ovals, Petite Scallop Ovals

2 comments:

Jo4Him said...

What an adorable projects; love the creativity. Thanks for sharing

Maryann Laursen said...

This tissuecover is very very beautiful, and I just love, how you´ve decorated it and the color is really gorgeous too.