Saturday, December 7, 2013

JustRite Papercraft December Release Day 5 - Elegant Celebrations Clear Stamps

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the final day of JustRite Papercraft's December release.  Today's release is called Elegant Celebrations Clear Stamps.  There are some really beautiful stamps in this set.
I decided to go with a more masculine card today.  I'm thinking it would be a nice card to give my husband as a "just because" card.  The sentiment is perfect!!  I stamped the sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa and then diecut it using JustRite Papercraft's Vintage Sentiment Tags - a perfect match!!  The sentiment mat is also part of the Vintage Sentiment Tags die set.
Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some beautiful projects today using Elegant Celebrations Clear Stamps.  Be sure to check them out.


Thanks for stopping in this week and checking out my cards using JustRite Papercraft's December releases.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing them as much as I had creating them.

Have a great weekend!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Elegant Celebrations Clear Stamps

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Vintage Sentiment Tags, Spellbinders Classic Diamonds

No comments: