Monday, September 30, 2013

Miss You - JustRite Papercraft's Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five cling stamps


Good morning.  Before we begin the October release I have some exciting news!!  To find out what the exciting news is hop on over to the JustRite Blog - where they are revealing a very big surprise today.  Here is a bit of a sneak peak

Welcome to the first day of JustRite Papercraft's October release.  Once again JustRite has created some AMAZING stamp sets and some new dies!  Today there are 2 sets being showcased as well as a new die set - they are Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five, Moroccan Lattice Background and Vintage Labels Five Die.

My card uses Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five as well as the Vintage Labels Five die.


To begin my card I chose the large sunflower included in Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five to create my background.  I stamped the flower  in each corner using Versamark embossing ink along with gold embossing powder.  This created a nice base to color the sunflowers using my Copic Markers.

Next I chose another image from Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five for the center of the card.  This was colored with Copics and diecut with JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Five die.  The cute little lady bugs are also part of Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five and colored with Copics.

Lady bugs hold a special place in my heart - before my grandfather passed away he was "complaining" about there being lady bugs near him (which there wasn't any).  Even though there wasn't any lady bugs I assured him that I had gotten all of them.  So now whenever I see a lady bug I think it is my grandfather coming back to check on me.


Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some beautiful projects today using Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five stamps and Moroccan Lattice Background.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for another great release set.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Five

No comments: