Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jesus......

Good morning everyone.  Today we are continuing the July release with more Samantha Walker stamp sets. Today's set is called "O Holy Night".  It is a beautiful Christmas set that is sure to be on a lot of "must have" lists.


To begin I created my background by using Faber Castell Gelatos - if you haven't tried these you really need to!!!  I'm not much of an "artist" but with the Gelatos I was able to take a white piece of paper and create this beautiful background - just by randomly applying orange and yellow Gelatos and blending it will water and my finger.

Once the background was dry I stamped the beautiful nativity scene along with the sentiment, using Memento Tuxedo Black.  To finish off my card I added some white pearls.

Here are a few of the other JustRite designers also using "O Holy Night" today.

Debbie Olson
Sheri Holt 

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great day!


Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - O' Holy Night

No comments: