Friday, May 31, 2013

JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 2

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite June release.  Today there are 2 sets being shown - Get Well Labels Twenty and Chicken Soup Labels Four.  These sets are perfect for those Get Well type of cards that we all need on a regular basis (unfortunately).

For my card I chose to use Chicken Soup Labels Four.


For my card base I googled "tea cup" photos, found the one that I liked, traced it onto my cardstock, then cut it out.  Then I chose the JustRite Damask Wallpaper Background and stamped it onto the teacup using Versamagic Lilac Posies.  On the top and bottom portion of the teacup I diecut Spellbinders Classic Edges Two in white and purple cardstock.

The focal point of my card is the sentiment from JustRite Chicken Soup Labels Four.  I used Memento Markers (Pear Tart and Grape Jelly) to color my image, stamped it onto the cardstock, and diecut with Spellbinders Labels Four.

Here are the other JustRite designers using Chicken Soup Labels Four and Get Well Labels Twenty.  Be sure to check them out for some great inspiration.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for more releases.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Chicken Soup Labels Four, Damask Wallpaper Background


Ink:  Memento Lilac Posies, Pear Tart, Grape Jelly

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Sooooooo Very Cute!!!!