Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Easter Blessings

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite CHA releases.  Today's sets are "Spring Words" and "Classic Scallop Borders One".  Each of these sets come as clear stamps which make stamping placement much easier. 
Today I have an Easter card to share with you.  While I was at CHA I ordered some really pretty paper packs from My Minds Eye - I thought the colors reminded me of Easter/Spring.  I also pulled out my sewing machine, dusted it off and stitched around each panel of the card.

My sentiment comes in the "Spring Words" clear set stamped with Versamagic Turquoise Gem and diecut with Spellbinders Classic Circles.  Next I stamped a medallion frame which is included in  "Just Keep Calm" and diecut with the new JustRite Custom Nested Medallion Labels.

Here is a look at the sets used to create my Easter card

Here is a list of JustRite designers also showcasing Spring Words and Classic Scallop Borders One today.  Be sure to check them out.

JustRite Inspiration
Michele Kovack
Angela Barkhouse **me**
Eva Dobilas
Debbie Olson
Barb Schram

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Spring Words, Just Keep Calm

Dies:  JustRite Custom Medallion Labels, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Petite Circles

Paper:  My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline

Ink:  Versamagic Turquoise Gem

1 comment:

craftymom205 said...

Lovely card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com